Do you have info you’d like to share on:
- A great new product you’re using in the lab?
- Tips on streamlining work flow?
- Your experience using apps in the lab?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Here are some general guidelines:
- Use a compelling title—include power words like “secrets,” “discover,” “free”
- Numbered or bulleted lists are effective—i.e., “Five Best Ways to ….”/“Top 3 Apps for Your iPad”
- Speak to your target audience and user base—tackle a real problem that’s relevant to them
- Be yourself—a personal and casual voice is acceptable
- Be considerate and accurate
- Keep information useful and concise
- Provide new and interesting content (without branding)
- Use humor where appropriate
- Encourage feedback—ask questions that are creative and thought-provoking
- Do not use information that is posted elsewhere
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Donna Frankel is Director of Editorial, American Laboratory/Labcompare.