South Plainfield, NJ – Denville Scientific offers a complete range of NEW Borosilicate glass Culture Tubes.
Denville Scientific’s glass culture tubes are made from quality borosilicate glass to reduce pH changes and contaminants that can be leached from soda lime glass tubes. They are neatly packed in heavy-duty boxes of 250 and shrink wrapped to keep them particle free. The boxes are compact and designed to fit into standard test tube dispensers.
Denville’s Borosilicate glass Culture Tubes:
- Meet ASTM E890 specification, type 1 requirements
- Conform to USP Type 1 standards
- Are produced in an ISO 9001 certified factory
- Feature well-rounded bottoms and smooth, fire-polished rims
- Are chemically inert
- Are tissue culture and blood bank compatible
- Type 1, Class A Borosilicate Glass
Denville Scientific is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to the scientific community. For more information, contact:
Denville Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 4588
Metuchen, NJ 08840
Toll Free: 800-453-0385